Apparently, I took a week vacation from posting– sorry about that. I really have no good excuses, but here are some so-so ones:
- I didn’t love the outfit that I wore Monday, so I didn’t blog it.
- I pre-planned some outfits on Tuesday for the future, but didn’t blog them.
- On Wednesday, I wore one of those outfits, and already had pictures, so didn’t take any more.
Basically, this all goes back to me simply just not taking the time to do so. But, I want to beg for forgiveness with this post! First up, here is the outfit that I wore to the Fabulous Food Show at the I-X Center in Cleveland. Admittedly, this outfit idea was stolen from this lady, but who’s keeping track?!?
I am so glad that my BF took these pictures before the Fabulous Food Show, because I ate a lot of food and drank a lot of stuff. I’m sure that these pictures are a lot more flattering.
Where do you get your outfit inspirations from?
- Date Night (teachinstyle.wordpress.com)
- Blue, Tan, and Burgers (teachinstyle.wordpress.com)
- Go on Vacation (101betterthingstodo.wordpress.com)