In a few short days it will be time to attend my BF’s company holiday party. He started at a new company this year, and I haven’t met any of his co-workers. He doesn’t particularly want to attend, but I am excited for a chance to dress up and go out. I promised him that we would make an appearance and if it was lame we would leave.
Here are two outfits that I am thinking about wearing. (I think I know which one I am voting for, but I wanted to show them to my BF and get your opinions.) Mind you, these are just the base outfits– I have yet to accessorize them or really jazz them up in any way. But, I think you get the idea. Here are the two contenders:
Let me know your thoughts and don’t forget to check back to see which one I wore to the big event!
- What Not To Wear To Holiday Parties (thegloss.com)
- 3 Ways to Wear 1 Red Dress For the Holidays! (fabsugar.com)
- Celeb Style: SJP’s Party-Ready LBD (fabsugar.com)
- Holiday Party Looks (goodgirlsinc.wordpress.com)
- How to Survive the Office Holiday Party (resumedetective.wordpress.com)