Last week, I shared with you all the goodies from my shopping trip. I felt really good about the new additions to my teaching wardrobe and I couldn’t wait to see how the new shirt and skirt would fit in. Here are several basic outfits that I created with the long-sleeved silk shirt. (I didn’t feel like completely trashing my closet by dragging out a ton of clothes, so you will notice that these items are relatively simple= shirt+skirt, shirt+pants– I didn’t even get to the cardigan/blazer stage.) I can think of at least 3 more outfits with this shirt by adding a cardigan or blazer to the mix.
Additionally, here are some casual outfits that I created with the newly purchased chambray shirt. I had a little more trouble with this one– but that just means that I will have to keep trying.
Class starts next week, so check back to see what I wore the first day. I will be teaching a Tuesday/Thursday class and a Friday only class. (I should get back to my syllabus!)
- Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! (teachinstyle.wordpress.com)
- Preparing for Spring – Semester, that is. (teachinstyle.wordpress.com)
- Outfit Pre-Planning (teachinstyle.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways to Work Your Wardrobe (knockedupfabulous.wordpress.com)
- How to Wear Your Warm-Weather Wardrobe in Winter (fabsugar.com)