The weather really threw me for a loop yesterday. It was sunny, but not quite warm. After the warm spell that we had last week it was really hard to pick something to wear. Plus, I wanted something that was quick and easy, but that looked put together. I don’t think that I accomplished my goals. Let it be said that I really don’t like this outfit.
Also, I had sort of a rough day in class. I had several students come in late, many that didn’t complete their homework, and it seemed that not very many of them read the material. I am trying to incorporate more teacher-led discussion, but it is very difficult when students don’t read the material. Plus, the group activity that I had planned depended upon everyone doing their homework. So, it was kind of a disaster. And, since I have been dealing with family issues outside the classroom, I know that it upset me more than normal.
So, you live and you learn. I don’t think that I’ll be wearing these elements together again anytime soon!
- Today Was a “Better” Day (teachinstyle.wordpress.com)
- Not So Good (teachinstyle.wordpress.com)
- How is College Different From High School? (education.com)
- Teaching with Style (fashionmatter.wordpress.com)
- Homework Is Useless, According to Experts [Education] (gawker.com)
- Improving Homework (studenttoolkit.co.uk)